1000字范文,内容丰富有趣,学习的好帮手!
1000字范文 > 电影《环形使者()》Part1

电影《环形使者()》Part1

时间:2023-11-30 00:20:02

相关推荐

电影《环形使者()》Part1

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

我有

Jai

法语动词avoir变位

你有

Tu as

他有

Il a

我们有

Nous avons

我们有

Nous avons

你们有 您有

Vous avez

他们有

Ils ont

使 者

时空旅行尚未被发明

Time travel has not yet been invented,

但将在30年后成为可能

but 30 years from now, it will have been.

并将立即被定为违法行为

It will be instantly outlawed.

只为一些大型犯罪集团秘密使用

Used only in secret by the largest criminal organizations.

堪萨斯州 2044年

在未来 处理尸体不留痕迹基本不可能

Its nearly impossible to dispose of a body in the future,

据说是因为标记技术过于先进

Im told, for tagging techniques and what not.

因此当未来的犯罪团伙

So when these criminal organizations in the future

想要除掉一个人

need someone gone,

就会雇佣身处现在的专业杀手

they use specialized assassins in the present,

即环形使者

called Loopers.

我在未来的老板会逮住目标

And so, my employers in the future nab the target,

穿越时空传送给我 即他们的环形使者

they zap him back to me, their Looper.

目标出现时通常双手被绑 头套麻袋

He appears hands tied, head sacked.

然后由我来结果他们 拿走赏银

And I do the necessaries, collect my silver.

这样目标就从未来消失了

So the target is vanished from the future,

而被我处理的尸体 就像从未存在过

And Ive just disposed of a body that technically does not exist.

不留痕迹

Clean.

你好啊 乔[法语]

Bonjour, Joe.

你好 碧翠丝[法语]

Bonjour, Beatrix.

-法语学得怎么样了 -进步缓慢

- Hows your French? - Slow.

-咖啡怎么样 -炭焦味

- Hows the coffee? - Burnt.

典当行

环形使者短铳存放处

换两块 杰德

Two, Jed.

Hey Joe.

-晚上去夜总会吗 -去

- Be at the club tonight? - Yeah.

换四块 杰德

Four, Jed.

你好 小姐[法语]

Bonjour, mademoiselle.

绕道走

You walk around.

让你离我的车子远点

Around the bike, Im not kidding!

-我可没想找麻烦 -滚远点 混球

- Hey, I don want no problems. - Wide around, you shit!

真没素质 你妈怎么教你的

You e rude. If you had a mama, she didn raise you right.

真好笑

Thats funny,

我正要骑车去接你妈呢

because Im gonna pick your mother up later on my bike,

我还要带上我的短铳...

and Ill take my Blunderbuss...

老式大口径短枪

-赛斯 -乔

- Hey Seth. - Hey Joe.

-车子挺新 -谢了

- Thats new. - Yeah, thanks.

该死的玩意儿 就是发动不了

God damn thing won fucking start.

你也去美丽曙光吗

So you e going to the Belle?

-你新买了辆喷气摩托 -是的

- So you bought a slab bike? - Yep.

那东西花了你多少钱

How much did that thing set you back? How much?

本来今晚想骑着它来的

I was gonna pull up in it tonight.

恭喜 现在改坐我的车了

Congratulations, you e pulling up with me instead.

Don .

要进去 就别耍这招了

If we e going in, don do that.

那些妞 就爱超能者

Chicks dig the TKs.

想多了 伙计

Ain true, pal.

-真的 -太俗了 别玩了

- Yes, they do! - Well thats tacky. Don do it.

近一成的人发生了变异 可用念力控物

About 10% of the population has this TK mutation.

他们刚出现时

When they first appeared,

你能念力控物吗

请致电麦克斯实验室

人人都以为有超级英雄了

everyone thought we were gonna get superheroes.

后来发现也不过尔尔

But it turns out this was it.

他们不过是一群蠢货

Now its just a bunch of assholes

以为能让硬币悬空就技惊四座了

who think theyll blow your mind floating quarters.

快来参加测试吧

似乎大家都是这样

Its like this whole town.

美丽曙光

大酒店

自命不凡 却无足轻重

Big heads, small potatoes.

今晚客满了 乔

Full house tonight, Joe.

我们就在后台逛逛 见见朋友

Well stick back stage. Just meetin up, in and out.

你们把短铳也当掉换钱了吗

Cash in your Blunderbusses?

没呢 是吧 赛斯

Hardly. Right, Seth?

对 我和乔一起 见见朋友而已

Hardly. Im with Joe. Just meetin up and in and out.

苏茜

Hey, Suzie!

-今晚有班吗 -是啊

- You e working a shift tonight? - Yeah.

不过有个枪手今晚把我包了

Yeah, but a Gat Man bought me out already for the night.

亲爱的 我得干活了

Sweetie, I gotta work.

Joe.

怎么了

What?

是扎克 他和艾伯在里面

Zack, hes in there right now with Abe.

-为什么 -他封环了

- For what? - Closed his loop.

开玩笑吧

No shit.

我们被称为环形使者是有原因的

Theres a reason we e called Loopers.

我们在接受这份处理未来垃圾的工作时

When we sign up for this job, taking out the futures garbage,

也接受了一个特殊的条款

we also agree to a very specific provisal.

由于时空旅行在未来严重违法

Time travel in the future is so illegal,

因此当雇主想要结束合约时

that when our employers wanna close our contracts,

他们也想抹除所有

theyll also wanna erase any trace

和我们这帮人有关的痕迹

of their relationship with us ever existing.

因此如果30年后我们还活着

So if we e still alive 30 years from now,

他们就会找到未来的我们 传送回来

theyll find our older self, zap him back to us,

让我们除掉 就像执行其他任务一样

and well kill him like any other job.

这称为"封环"

This is called closing your loop.

你会得到一堆金块 和老板握手

And you get a golden pay day, you get a handshake,

然后从合约中解放出来

and you get released from your contract.

享受人生最后的30年

Enjoy the next 30 years.

所以这工作并不适合

This job doesn tend to attract

那些爱做长远打算的人

the most forward thinking people.

那我们去 庆祝一下吧

So we e celebrating?

小心

Look out!

好险

You did it!

-上帝 -我靠 乔

- Jesus. - Fuck, Joe!

你好啊 乔[法语]

Bonjour, Joe.

见到你真好 碧翠丝[法语]

Ravi de te voir, Beatrix.

行了吧[法语]

Oh là là.

搞什么 这个月第四个封环的了

Whats that, fourth loop closed this month?

封环成功 干杯

Loop closed! Here we go.

封环成功 伙计们

Loop closed, baby!

赛斯 天哪

Seth. Jesus.

他们随时都会来 他们在这吗

Theyll be here any minute. Are they here?

-没有 谁啊 -我完了

- No. Who? - Christ.

乔 我完了

Joe, Christ!

-你要干什么 -把枪给我

- What are you doing? - Give me the gun.

-好吧 -过来

- Alright. - Come on.

-离窗子远一点 -完蛋了 乔

- Get away from the window. - Christ, Joe.

-冷静 -你会保护我的对吗 乔

- Quiet down. - You can protect me a little, right, Joe?

-这样他们就不会...-你做了什么

- Just so they don ... - What did you do?

老天

Jeez.

像个噩梦一样 简直就是个噩梦

This is like a nightmare. This is a nightmare.

于是我知道他做了什么

I knew then what he did,

我也不知道我为什么还问

so I don know why I asked.

你做了什么

What did you do?

他...他在哼一个曲子

He... he was singing,

虽然头被麻袋套着 但我能听出那曲子

through the gag-it-sack, but I could hear the tune.

记忆深处

Deep memories...

我妈妈在黑乎乎的小屋里

My mom in a dark room,

一边照顾我 一遍哼着这首曲子

taking care of me, singing that tune.

于是我知道 那就是我自己

Thats how I knew... it was me.

我...

I...

乔 我做不到

Joe, I couldn .

我下不了手 我要看看他

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。