A:Beijing Trading Campany. May I help you?
北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?
B:I would like to talk with Mr.Zhong.
我想找钟先生。
A:We have two Zhongs. Is that Bob Zhong, or John Zhong?
我们这里有两位先生姓钟。你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?
else
B:John Zhong
John钟。
A:I'm sorry, he's not in the office now.
很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。
B:Do you have any idea when he'll be back?
你知道他何时回来吗?
A:I have no idea(when he'll be back.)
我不知道(他何时回来)。
else的反义词
B:Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?It's urgent.
他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?有急事。
A:I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business.Probably sometime tomorrow.
很抱歉,他出差去上海了。可能明天(回来)。
B:Is there anyone else who can help me?
有没有其他的人能帮我?
A:Maybe you can connect with Miss Zhang.
或许你可以和张小姐联系一下。
else的解释
B:OK.Would you please get it through to Miss Zhang.
好的,那麻烦转接一下张小姐。
\u0039\u0031\u0031\u67E5\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD
A:OK. I'll just put you through.Just a moment, please.
好的,我这就给您转接。 请稍候。
B:You're welcome.
别客气。