想起你那淡淡的笑容
I think of your smile
多谢!
thank you very much!
被囚禁的悲伤
The sadness of being imprisoned
那才是关键。
Thats the key.
说的是别人的嘴,你永远无法控制住。
Its someone elses mouth, you can never control it.
你愿意
Would you like to
只想和你永远在一起
Just want to be with you forever
未知数太多了。人们之间的关系常常是相互的
There are too many unknowns. People often have relationships with each other
我已经醉了。
Im drunk.
永远都是那首清音
Its always that clear voice
你没有为其他人
You e not for anyone else
特戈尔
Tagore
最终不再相逢。
And finally, I don meet again.
我会永远不变吗
Will I never change
迷上了衣服。
Im fascinated with clothes.
爱的丧失
Loss of love
这又有什么用呢,你也同样讨厌我。
Whats the use of this, and you hate me as well.
总是寻找好心情;成功的
Always look for a good mood; successful
那个嗓音就像好动的小姑娘舞着长裙
That voice is like a moving little girl dancing a long skirt
不分是非。人生
Its right and wrong. life
表示退出建筑业
To withdraw from the construction industry
道异不相谋
Different ways do not seek
有一些事情要学会忘记。对人友善
There are some things to learn to forget. Be friendly to people
但又只能眼睁睁地看着你离开。还有我
But I can only watch you leave. And me
一种心灵和心灵的默契感知
A kind of tacit perception of mind and mind
一双温柔的眼睛
A pair of gentle eyes
将彼此温柔地放在心间
Put each other gently between the hearts
但是奋斗的理由只有一个
But there is only one reason to fight
属性方向
Tree orientation
无论你现在想什么,
Whatever you think now,
可怜天下父母心。
Poor parents.
却落在了自己身上
But I fell on myself
只是难以相见的那个世界
Its just the world thats hard to meet
只有这样的默契我才能和你相提并论
Only such a tacit understanding can I compare with you