1000字范文,内容丰富有趣,学习的好帮手!
1000字范文 > 电影《大师()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《大师()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2019-06-08 19:02:03

相关推荐

电影《大师()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

你更喜欢公司或者政府的工作

You prefer corporate or government jobs.

他们通常都有完整的档案

Theres usually a complete dossier.

让你有时间做计划

They allow time for planning.

做计划是因为他们通常都喜欢低调

Planning because typically they prefer low profile.

低调更安全

Low profile is safer.

低调很少引起骚动

Low profile makes almost no ripple.

低调不引人注意

Low profile is unspectacular.

有时候时间是个问题

Time can become an issue.

你可能需要快速行事

You may have to hasten things along.

你的训练让你的呼吸放缓

Your training lets you slow your breathing,

让你的心跳减慢

lets you calm your heart.

施加两磅的压力 然后…

Two pounds of pressure and...

但有组织的犯罪喜欢正式声明

But organized crime likes a visible statement.

让他们知道你在那里 比如寄一封血书

Let them know you were there. Send a message written in blood.

这种雇主给你的信息通常只有名字

With this employer, you rarely get more than a name,

有时候连名字也没有

sometimes not even that.

这会增加风险 也会增加费用

It adds to the risk, and it adds to the fee.

但你知道高费用又增加了风险

But you know theres a risk in that too.

有组织犯罪的另一个风险:

The other risk with organized crime:

它会制造敌人

it creates enemies.

经验告诉你 在搜光他的钱

Experience has taught you she won call for help

并穿上内裤之前

until shes vacuumed up his cash

她是不会打电话求助的

and has at least slipped on her panties.

不慌不忙是最重要的

Its vital that you show no urgency.

你相信你的计划和准确性

You trust your planning, your accuracy.

再过两分钟 她会打给前台

Two minutes until she calls the front desk.

花15到30秒 能找到值班经理

Fifteen to 30 seconds to get the manager on duty,

值夜班的低级讨厌鬼

some low-level schlump working the graveyard shift.

他会打给他的老板 或者安保负责人

Hell call either his boss or the head of security.

两种人都在家睡觉

Both will be home sleeping.

电话铃每六秒响一声

The phone rings once every six seconds.

通常响四声后 值班的才清醒过来去接

Typically it will ring four times before they e conscious enough to answer.

这又是18秒

Thats another 18 seconds.

再过一分钟 警察会被派出

Another minute before police are dispatched.

在城市的这个位置 警察会在三分钟内到达

In this part of the city, police should arrive in under three minutes.

你是一个专业人士

You e a professional...

一个致力于 时间精确度和准确度的专家

an expert devoted to timing and precision.

一个大师

A virtuoso.

你要让工具保持良好状态

You keep your tools in pristine condition.

完美需要准确

Perfection demands precision.

准确需要毅力

Precision demands perseverance.

你要尽量离群索居

You live off the grid as much as possible.

不留下关于自己的任何痕迹

You leave no trace of your real self.

你是个影子

You e a shadow.

你隐藏好自己的真实身份

You keep your true identity protected.

你不使用美国邮政服务

You avoid the US Postal Service

使用独立公司运营的信箱

and open a mailbox run by an independent company.

没有名字

No names.

没有痕迹

No trail.

你确保雇佣你的程序足够复杂

You make sure the process to engage you

能够保证你匿名

is complex enough to preserve your anonymity.

你也许会错过一些委托

You might miss out on some assignments.

但你把它看成是做生意的成本

You see it as the cost of doing business.

不过你会把自己的价格 设置到足够弥补成本

However, you set your fee compensate.

你认出了这个密码

You recognize the code.

Go.

你违反了我们订的协议

You e outside established protocol.

就这一次

This is a one-off.

之后我们还是按程序办事

And afterwards, well return to procedure.

这次时间很紧

Its a short time frame.

-有多紧? -48小时

- How short? - Forty-eight hours.

没多少时间可以计划了

Not much time to plan.

这是个意外

Its an accident.

值得吗?

Is it worth it?

值双倍

Im seeing double.

让我说明白吧 非常明白

Let me be clear. Crystal clear.

对于这个费用…

For this fee...

它很微妙

it is delicate.

客户要求有特殊的结果

Special outcome demanded by client.

-明白 -很好

- Understood. - Good.

我就知道你能理解 我们可是老交情了

I knew you would. We go back a long way.

不要让我难堪

Do not put me in a bad position.

事成后打给我

Call me when its done.

细节?

Details?

你今天可以四处打听一下

You can inquire discretely today...

就在6:32

at 6:32.

六 三 二

Six, three, two.

(CEO证管会诉讼案撤诉)

你要把它做得像意外

You need to make it look like an accident.

总的来说 你不介意额外的复杂性

You don mind the added complexity in general.

但要把事情做好 你需要时间来计划

But to do it right, you need more time to plan.

而且不能上新闻头条

And to add to it, no headlines.

(对CEO的起诉 被巡回法院法官撤案)

要安静

Quiet.

一个计划在你的脑子里形成

A plan forms in your head.

你要在50米外

You have to hit a two-inch moving target

击中一个在时速100公里的车上的 五厘米目标

on a car going 60-plus miles per hour from 50 yards away.

你只有一枪的机会

And you only get one shot.

爆炸轮胎会导致车辆突然右转

The blown tire should pull him sharply to the right.

他会过度反向打方向盘 这会让他撞上这栋楼

Hell overcorrect, which should cause him to hit this very building.

太仓促了 你也知道

Its rushed. You know that.

你希望有更多时间

You wish you had more time.

但这是个计划 只能这样了

But its a plan. Itll have to do.

你知道规矩

You know the rules.

不要着急

Do not rush.

不要犹豫

Do not hesitate.

嘿 妈妈

Hey, Mom.

妈妈 这里 传球

Mom! Here, pass!

好 踢过来

Okay, kick it over.

不错啊 妈妈

Nice one, Mom.

不要分心

Do not get distracted.

小心

Careful.

没事 我能拿到

I got it. Don worry. I got it.

不要质疑

Do not question.

小心!

Look out!

妈妈!

Mom!

妈妈!

Mom! Mom!

-快报警! -老天啊!

- Call the police! - Oh, my God!

快报警!

Somebody call 911!

放松

Relax.

只有我

Its only me.

你父亲是名优秀的战士

Your father was a good soldier.

-你说过了 -这是事实

- So youve said. - Its a fact.

你也是

And you too.

从勋章就能看出来

So the medals say.

这算是子承父业

Its a family business.

你不接电话 所以我觉得应该在这里能找到你

I figured that I might find you here since you don answer the phone.

-我需要些时间 -我理解

- I needed some time. - I understand.

到目前为止 你一直是完美无瑕的

Till now, you were perfect, on point.

这次是我给你的时间太紧了 我知道 但是没有别的办法

I rushed you, I know. Couldn be helped.

是我的错 不是你的

Its on me, not you.

是啊

Yeah.

这是附带损伤 时有发生

Collateral damage. It happens.

你知道的

You know that.

这次不是在阿玛利亚

This is not Amarijah.

我知道那里发生了什么

I know what happened there.

孩子 你不该让这种事打垮你

You shouldn let this stuff get to you, kid.

我没有

Im not.

这不是你的错

Its not your fault.

你父亲跟你说过粉村*的事吗? 注:越南美莱村 因人口稠密在地图上用用红色表示 被美军成为“粉村” 发生过美军对当地平民的屠杀事件

Did your father ever tell you about Pinkville?

没有 他从来没提过

No. Never spoke of it.

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。